[Spillati Disney/Greyhound Studios] Mad Sonja

Gottfredson, Barks, Scarpa, Rosa, la scuola italiana, con un occhio di riguardo anche ai Disney spillati. Perché ricordiamo che il Sollazzo nasce qui, grazie a un certo papero mascherato...
  • Ho recuperato solo ora gli ultimi due albi di Mad Sonja, e la delusione è davvero tanta. In primis perché a me il fuemtto, tra alti e bassi, piaceva e mi ha preso sicuramente più di Witch, del quale le poche storie lette non mi hanno mai particolarmente invogliato a proseguire la lettura. Poi perché è ha veramente dell'assurdo che la storia venga interrotta proprio nel momento in cui sta decollando; avrebbero potuto farlo dopo i primi due numeri, e, per quanto antipatico, sarebbe stato meno fastidioso, ma così è veramente qualcosa che da sui nervi.
    Ho dato uno sguardo al sito dei Greyhound Studios nella segreta speranza che almeno in Germania la serie stesse proseguendo, ma niente, anche lì tutto si ferma al sesto albo. E ora mi sorge il dubbio: ma non è che la Disney avesse fin dall'inizio deciso di realizzare solo i primi 6 albi, riservandosi di produrre gli altri solo nel caso in cui la serie avesse avuto un buon riscontro (cosa difficilmente ottenibile se non viene pubblicizzata a dovere, vedi pubblicità scarne e l'assenza dello stand a Lucca)? No, perché se così fosse (e potrebbe esserlo, guardando le schede di Sascha Wüstefeld e Hubertus Rufledt risulta che abbiano lavorato per la Disney Italia dal 2002 al 2008...) la cosa sarebbe ancora più grave, perché vorrebbe dire che fin dall'inizio è stato previsto che nel peggiore dei casi si chiudesse tutto senza nessuna conclusione.
  • Secondo me la pubblicità c'e stata per i primi due-tre numeri, la avevano pubblicata persino su Witch, bei paginoni a colori.
    Quel cadere dalle nuvole a Lucca probabilmente è stato dovuto al fatto che avevano già deciso di fermare le pubblicazioni, e sono andati avanti solo per esaurire i numeri già disegnati (3 mesi?).
    Penso che fosse stata ideata per rimpiazzare Witch in decadenza, ma se dopo tre-quattro numeri non è decollata e magari aveva anche eroso il mercato dell'altra testata, hanno preferito chiuderla piuttosto che farsi concorrenza da soli.
    Txam
  • Hi there!

This is Sascha Wüstefeld. Yes, the guy from Mad Sonja and the Greyhound Studios.
    Just one thing: First I really appreciate all of your discussions about Mad Sonja, even if the critics are not too good -_- , I am happy that people are recognizing our work.
    Anyway: Disney has NOT published all the pages we made for them. In fact there are still more than 150 pages left to be published. These pages are ready drawn, colored and lettered. They are more or less the end of the first storyline. Of yourse we did not work on Mad Sonja for six years to only have half of a story. The times with Disney were hard for us and, to say the least, very disappointing. They have changed a lot of our story and made it much more flat and "more suitable" for young readers. We never planned to make Mad Sonja a magazine, that would replace WITCH. In fact we never even thought to be published from Disney. When we startet MadSonja in 2002 it was supposed to be a 44-paged-book for a german publisher. Later, when the project became bigger and bigger, Disney got interested and bought Mad Sonja in 2005. At this point in time, almost 260 pages were already finished. But Disney started to change everything and many pages had to be re-drawn due to Disney politics and Disney-taste. All sexual and adult-storypoints were removed and it became more and more soft and even boring (best example: issue #1). But we were (and maybe still are) unexperienced and we never really tried to fight against Disney because - well - because they are Disney, you know? Now we know better. There is still a chance, that the complete MadSonja will be published as a volume compilato (is this the right term?) in Italy (stupidly enough we are still hoping and as I said - the pages are ready!) But I guess, after they read my post here, they will just hate me even more. :gnegne:
    Well... at the moment there are some gentle indications, that it might be published completely at least in Germany.
    Disney stopped Mad Sonja, very much to our dissatisfaction, after issue 6. As you have also realized, there was not much advertisment after the first 2 issues (which in fact sold quite well) and we think, that Disney didn't really want to make it big, because it became to much similiar to WITCH, and had, after all these changes, the same target group and was too much of a competitor in their own house. So they suddenly got worried and they published Mad Sonja in the least possible way in order to fulfill the contracts at least. But maybe this is only wishful thinking and Mad Sonja just did not work.

Anyway. If you want, just check back to the Greyhound Homepage from time to time.
    So long all my best
    See you!
    Sascha.

PS: I mean: You have brand-new magazine out and you don't show it in Lucca? What's the idea behind it?...
  • Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:Hi there!

This is Sascha Wüstefeld. Yes, the guy from Mad Sonja and the Greyhound Studios.
    Welcome!
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:Later, when the project became bigger and bigger, Disney got interested and bought Mad Sonja in 2005. At this point in time, almost 260 pages were already finished. But Disney started to change everything and many pages had to be re-drawn due to Disney politics and Disney-taste.
    It is the second time we hear someting like this, it is not a new behaviour...
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:PS: I mean: You have brand-new magazine out and you don't show it in Lucca? What's the idea behind it?...
    They even refused to talk about it, they worked around to avoid this topic.
    Lorenzo Breda
    Website | Google+ | DisneyStats | deviantART

If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some!
    Hobbes, Calvin&Hobbes

[No bit was mistreated or killed to send this message]
  • Hi Lorenzo!
    Thanks for writing in English! Good to know, that this thread is not completely dead. I was reading all of your and the other members' postings during the last year. I really wish, I could talk more freely about everything. But still we are bound via contract to Disney and I have to remain silent about crucial points. Just this: They really had planned a lot with Mad Sonja and suddenly everything turned from white to black. Cryptical - but that's all I can say. :ops:
    LBreda ha scritto:
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:PS: I mean: You have brand-new magazine out and you don't show it in Lucca? What's the idea behind it?...
    They even refused to talk about it, they worked around to avoid this topic.
    It doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, I would have been surprised, if they would have shown it in Lucca. We knew since the beginning of September 2008, that they will close MadSonja after issue 6. Also this did not surprise us. After all those years of waiting (Mad Sonja was supposed to be out already in 2005) we were just happy, that at least a part of our work will finally see the light of day. And in June 2008, when we finally held the first issue in our hands, that was really an incredible feeling, you know? I mean, they tried to make a good quality product. The print is very nice and so is the paper quality. I even liked the corny editorial part (I guess, that's the way, these things have to be like) and I was happy, that they didn't "blow up" Mad Sonja to 100 pages or more, writing about make-up and boy-bands. But all of this was bittersweet since we knew from the start, that this was just to keep the contract fulfilled. So unfortunately (and unwisely) Disney never really tried to reach their audience. The release of Mad Sonja was almost "undercover" and too silent for my taste. I was in Rome from July to October 2008, and it was sometimes really difficult to find Mad Sonja in the newspaper shops. As a result the readers never really had the chance to decide if they like Sonja or not, because most of them just did not know it was existing, you know?
    Anyway. I am still confident. And I hope you are too (if you are still interested in the storyline and the conclusion). The contract is still running for some years and there is still a lot of time. :elio:

Salve and have a nice weekend!
    Sascha
  • It's a big surprise your presence here, you're very welcome.
    even if the critics are not too good -_-
    Oops sorry but it's true, and I have to admite that we are a bunch of bitches. We love criticize :asd:
    But Disney started to change everything and many pages had to be re-drawn due to Disney politics and Disney-taste.
    If they didn't like the sexual and adult-storypoints why did they bought it? For the protagonist?
    I was happy, that they didn't "blow up" Mad Sonja to 100 pages or more, writing about make-up and boy-bands.

That's right! We were all happy about that :D
    I am still confident. And I hope you are too (if you are still interested in the storyline and the conclusion)

Yes I'm still interesting, this project is a wasted potential.
    Una rarità etnica in technicolor

Immagine
  • Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:I mean, they tried to make a good quality product. The print is very nice and so is the paper quality. I even liked the corny editorial part (I guess, that's the way, these things have to be like) and I was happy, that they didn't "blow up" Mad Sonja to 100 pages or more, writing about make-up and boy-bands.
    And no ads! The look&feel was beautiful.
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:But all of this was bittersweet since we knew from the start, that this was just to keep the contract fulfilled. So unfortunately (and unwisely) Disney never really tried to reach their audience. The release of Mad Sonja was almost "undercover" and too silent for my taste. I was in Rome from July to October 2008, and it was sometimes really difficult to find Mad Sonja in the newspaper shops. As a result he readers never really had the chance to decide if they like Sonja or not, because they just did not know it was existing, you know?
    I don't agree with that. I live in Rome, and I found the first issue pretty easily. My usual newspapers shop didn't have it, but all the other shops in my zone had it.

There wasn't many ads about Mad Sonja before the first issue, that is true, but after the first issue was published, it was publicized on Witch, and, if I'm not wrong, on Topolino. And also in many other minor publications (my little sister found an ad on Trilli ["Hey, bro! There's the comic you read!"]).

Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:Anyway. I am still confident. And I hope you are too (if you are still interested in the storyline and the conclusion).
    I'm confident, too. They created a good cliffhanger.
    Lorenzo Breda

Hobbes, Calvin&Hobbes

• Hi again.

@ Hybiscus.
    Thank you and don't worry, critics are important. I'm used to it. :re:
    Yeah, they liked, that the silhouette of Sonja looks like Topolino. Hihi.
    As I said they got scared from a certain point. Somehow they were suddenly shocked about their own courage, you know? And so, with the release date getting closer and closer, the changes got more and more - and in the end, everything that was left from us, was our artwork. The dialogues are completely different from our original version.

@ Lorenzo
    Hm... you are raising some very interesting points here. :clap:
    No ads unfortunately also means no money. The fewer ads are in a magazine, the fewer is the profit, that the publisher is making with it. The money is earned with the ads, not so much by just selling the magazine. Of course, the more people buy a magazine, the more expensive are the ads and the puiblisher is making profit.
    It's always a sign, that something is wrong, if there are no ads. The ads in Mad Sonja were mainly Disney in-house ads. Advertisement for disney-owned products (even the Jonas Brothers are Disney)... And of course, in-house ads don't bring profit.
    If I am not mistaken, only the Mad Sonja-issues # 1-3 were promoted in WITCH, Topolino and Trilli. Why not the other issues? For WITCH they still promote every single issue.
    If a magazine is showing low sales, why not advertise? I mean, in their own Disney-publications, advertising for another Disney-property is for free.
    The same miracle is about the fact, why a considerably "big" and extremely long prepared project like Mad Sonja, was released shortly before the holiday-season? Isn't this a little bit risky? Most of the kids are in their holidays and might not take notice on the release. Wouldn't it have been much more logical, if a subject like Mad Sonja, that is about teenagers and school, would have been released in September or maybe early spring? But the logic of Disney is different I guess. To us the release date was really strange, because they kept telling us, that they will release it in the school season.

Yes, you are right. Issue #1 was easy to find. also because it had this big and pretty nice cartboard back. But starting from issue 4 (when school was starting again), Mad Sonja was really, really difficult to get and this was also pretty much the same point in time, when they stopped to advertise, which made it even more difficult to find Sonja and to realize, that there was something new on the market.

Oh my God! It's already after 2 o'clock in the morning! Gotta go to bed! See you soon!

Bye
    Sascha
    Ultima modifica di Sascha Wuestefeld il lunedì 01 giugno 2009, 02:40, modificato 1 volta in totale.
  • Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:No ads unfortunately also means no money. The fewer ads are in a magazine, the fewer is the profit, that the publisher is making with it. The money is earned with the ads, not so much by just selling the magazine. Of course, the more people buy a magazine, the more expensive are the ads and the puiblisher is making profit.
    It's always a sign, that something is wrong, if there are no ads.
    My hatred for ads got me blind about it :P

It's a reasoning I never thought about.
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:(even the Jonas Brothers are Disney)
    Sigh, I know it...

Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:If I am not mistaken, only the Mad Sonja-issues # 1-3 were promoted in WITCH, Topolino and Trilli. Why not the other issues? For WITCH they still promote every single issue.
    Witch is (sadly) a magazine without a scheduled ending. Mad Sonja was scheduled to end with the issue #6, and was published only because of the contract. In that way, Mad Sonja is a sort of rip-off: the readers couldn't know the ending. It was pretty correct to avoid the publicization of a dead project.

The error was to buy a project like this, and to modify it. The leak of advertising is not a bad thing, for a comic that will be cut before the ending.
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:Most of the kids are in their holidays and might not take notice on the release. Wouldn't it have been much more logical, if a subject like Mad Sonja, that is about teenagers and school, would have been released in September or maybe early spring? But the logic of Disney is different I guess. To us the release date was really strange, because they kept telling us, that they will release it in the school season.
    I agree with you, but if they sold it only for the contract, it is a reasonable behaviour.
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:Yes, you are right. Issue #1 was easy to find. also because it had this big and pretty nice cartboard back.
    Cardboard backs are NOT nice :P
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:But starting from issue 4 (when school was starting again), Mad Sonja was really, really difficult to get
    The newspapers shops, here in Italy, buy a number of new issues equal to the number of previous issues they sold.
    Lorenzo Breda

Hobbes, Calvin&Hobbes

• Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:Hi there!

Oh, that's a good surprise! Welcome here, Sascha! And thanks for answering our questions and doubts, it's great to talk to you about Mad Sonja. :)
    There is still a chance, that the complete MadSonja will be published as a volume compilato (is this the right term?) in Italy (stupidly enough we are still hoping and as I said - the pages are ready!) But I guess, after they read my post here, they will just hate me even more. :gnegne:
    This chance is always with Disney, or will be there another publisher?
    Well... at the moment there are some gentle indications, that it might be published completely at least in Germany.
    In Germany the Mad Sonja's publisher is always Disney?
  • @ Lorenzo

I agree with you in every point.
    The only question is now, why to invest all this money (I am talking about really a lot of money) over so many years if you just want to kill it. Why not trying to get back this money somehow. Making it really work. I think, Disney is at a point, where they could use a new success, a new property. In my opinion, Disney Publishing had nothing really new for many years (Ok, Trilli. But that was not really a new thing). Speed Loop just disappeared and after this Mad Sonja...

@ Tyrrel

Hi! How are you! In Italy the publisher is always Disney. In Germany we don't have Disney as a publisher for Comics. Here the Disney products are always licensed from other publishers such as Ehapa (egmont) and Carlsen. Of course also in Italy the publisher could change. Disney could sell Mad Sonja to DeAgostini or so. I think the best thing would be if Disney (or another publisher) brings out Mad Sonja as a volume again in Italy. What do you think? Just one or two nice books with the complete story and all the pages. I hope, that they consider something like this. It would not endanger WITCH and we would be happy, to show you the complete story and not only half of it. I mean they don't even have to produce new pages for this. They already have them all and it would only cost them the print and the distribution...
    The problem is: As unbelieveable as it sounds - they don't seem to remember, that they have much more pages than the six issues. It's already so many years ago, since we gave them the pages, that they have been forgotten somehow. People have also changed jobs inside Disney, some were leaving, others were coming new. So - if somebody from Disney is reading this: Do a book!

Oh, By the way, Tyrrel. Because of you earlier post, I have updated the Greyhound homepage. If you scroll down to the six Sonja issues, there it says now, that the story will be hopefully continued. You were right - this information was missing there. Thank you.

Ok!!! In Germany we have a holiday today. It's called Pfingsten and has something to do with the church. But everybody has forgotten what it really means. Anyway. It's a free day. :stralol:

See you later!

Ciao
    Sascha
    Ultima modifica di Sascha Wuestefeld il lunedì 01 giugno 2009, 22:46, modificato 5 volte in totale.
  • Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:@ Lorenzo

I agree with you in every point.
    The only question is now, why to invest all this money (I am talking about really a lot of money) over so many years if you just want to kill it. Why not trying to get back this money somehow. Making it really work. I think, Disney is at a point, where they could use a new success, a new property. In my opinion, Disney Publishing had nothing really new for many years (Ok, Trilli. But that was not really a new thing). First the disaster with Speed Loop, that just disappeared without reason (also this was supposed to be a magazine at first) and after this, the next financial disaster with Mad Sonja. Oh, I forgot. What was this comic-book from Disney in 2005 that was a story from the ancient Rome? Something with Gladiators... Can you remember the name maybe? Anyway - also this was another attempt to find something new. It was pretty expensive for Disney, but when it finally was released, it was almost un-noticed from the audience.
    We also are asking ourself this question since the death of Speed Loop. Sigh.
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:Ok!!! In Germany we have a holiday today. It's called Pfingsten and has something to do with the church. But everybody has forgotten what it really means. Anyway. It's a free day. :stralol:
    Pentecoste, in Italian. It's one of the most important Hebraic and Christian festivity, and for the Catholics (and other confessions) is as important as Easter and Christmas. In Italy is celebrated only on Sunday, so we have not any holiday, while in the central Europe it is celebrated also on Monday. In the Christian world is the feast of the Holy Spirit and the "birthday" of the Church.

We've a civil holiday tomorrow, the anniversary of the foundation of the Italian Republic. So today most of us are at home ^__^
    Lorenzo Breda

Hobbes, Calvin&Hobbes

• Speed Loop non è stato affatto un disastro, come Sascha sostiene (ciao, Sascha!). Io e Claudio Sciarrone abbiamo pubblicato un solo episodio che è andato praticamente esaurito. Un po' poco per capire se sarebbe stato un successo o un bagno di sangue. Di certo, in Rete è stato accolto benissimo.
    Invece, i sei episodi di Mad Sonja pubblicati, più le "finestre" apparse su Witch, sono, secondo me, sufficienti per capire - al di là del giudizio personale di ciascuno - se quella era una storia che funzionava oppure no. Forse una delle ragioni per cui MS non ha avuto futuro è che semplicemente non era adatta al pubblico italiano. Forse no. Ma può essere una delle ragioni, oltre alla promozione mancata eccetera.
    Purtroppo, né io né Claudio abbiamo avuto la costanza e l’ostinazione di promuovere il nostro lavoro come Sascha ha fatto con il suo. Forse anche noi avremmo pubblicato sei o dodici numeri di Speed Loop. Chi lo sa.
    Quanto alla "storia con i gladiatori", si trattava di "L'ultima battaglia", scritto da Faraci e disegnato da Brereton. Era un one-shot (non una serie). Sascha, parlare così del lavoro dei colleghi non è il massimo dell'eleganza. Forse il tuo non era sarcasmo, ma è così che mi è arrivato.
    Ma la cosa che mi preme sottolineare è che, a differenza di quanto Sascha scrive, Disney negli ultimi anni qualcosina di nuovo l'ha fatta. PK, per esempio. Oppure Witch. Qualcuno ritiene che siano robetta, però PK ha superato i 100 episodi e Witch si appresta a farlo.
    Un saluto.
    Fausto Vitaliano

Speed Loop has been no disaster, like Sascha Wuestefeld thinks (hi, Sascha!). Claudio Sciarrone and me published one single episode that went almost sold-out. Not enough to understand if SL would have been a success or a bloodbath. For sure, it was very well received on the Internet.
    On the contrary, Mad Sonja published six episodes, plus the "windows" appeared on Witch. This, in my opinion, is enough to understand - beyond any personal judgment - if MS was a story that worked or not. Perhaps, one of the reasons why MS had no future is that simply it was not suited for italian readers. Maybe not. But that can be one of the reasons, plus the failed promotion etc.
    Unfortunately, neither I nor Claudio had the constancy and the stubbornness to promote our job as Sascha made with its. Perhaps, we would have had six or twelve numbers of Speed Loop published. Who knows.
    As for the "history with the gladiators", it was "The Last Battle", by Faraci and Brereton. It was one-shot (not a series). Sascha, speaking in that way about the job of the colleagues is not the acme in elegance. Maybe yours wasn’t sarcasm, but that’s how it came to me.
    But the thing I’d want to emphasize is that, in exception of what Sascha writes, during the last few years Disney made “something new”. PK, as an example. Or Witch. Someone thinks that this is rubbish, but PK has exceeded 100 episodes and Witch is ready to make it.
    Best.
    Fausto Vitaliano

PS
    Sorry for my english. I made my best.
    Fausto
  • Hi Fausto,

Oh noooooooo... This was no sarcasm at all! It's just my bad and complicated English. Sorry! I have deleted the stuff from my post. Thanks for letting me know!
    I really could not remember the name of The Last Battle, since the words were italian and it was years ago, that I heard from it. This was no sarcasm, just a plain question.

WOW! About Speed Loop. That's also really new to me! What a pity! I always was 100% sure that Speed Loop was supposed to be continued? I did not know, that there was not more existing. Now I know. So there will never be more of it???

I am sure, I am not the only person, who thought, that Speed Loop will be continued and who was waiting for a second book.
    Sorry, I really did not want to step on your feet, Fausto. The disaster was, that there was not more of it. I was not talking about business-disasters. Of course it was not a disaster from a sales point of view. I never heard about the sales numbers... Good to know, that it went well.

If Mad Sonja was a story that worked in Italy or not, we will never know for sure. What was published of Mad Sonja in Italy was not our story.
    I surely don't judge, if our original story was better or not, but it was extremely changed and stretched, because they wanted to give Mad Sonja a feeling of a Soap Opera. In the beginning, this seemed like a good idea, but now the MadSonja-girls are talking about Make-Up and Fashion and the characters became very flat. We never liked that, but we also did'nt fight enough for our ideas. Maybe we were just too unexperienced to prevent all these changes. But that's all gone with the wind. We will learn from these mistakes.

Fausto - I agree with you. Disney made a lot of successful things. I never said something else. And WITCH and PK are great! But new - no. Not anymore. WITCH is almost 10 years old and PK even older. I miss a little bit the spirit of finding something new. Creating and supporting new ideas. Giving them some time to grow. Believing in them...

Maybe I am wrong, if I think, that Disney could use a new success. And now that I know, that SL and The Last Battle never were supposed to be more than a single books I understand everything better. I just hoped that there would be more SL .... and more MS. :omg:

So long!
    Bye
    Sascha
    Ultima modifica di Sascha Wuestefeld il martedì 02 giugno 2009, 00:20, modificato 5 volte in totale.
  • Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:(I am such a big fan of Topolino Noir!!!)
    Aehm, TN is by Tito Faraci.
    Lorenzo Breda

Hobbes, Calvin&Hobbes

• Oh no! How embarassing... I have deleted it.
  • And Agent DoubleDuck? Isn't this from Fausto? It's one of my favorites in the current Topolinos and we have it here in Germany too. It's really rare, that they bring the new stuff from Italy in Germany so fastly. We always have the oldfashioned stuff. Sometimes the stories in the german Topolino are 15 years old and even older. I mean, they are not bad. But I also know the italian Topolino and it always looks much better done in terms of Artwork and Story to me. Ooops. This is off-Topic now. So finally I can use this guy here ----> :OFFT:

*EDIT* Just checked it. The first episode of Agent DoubleDuck is from Fausto, right?
    Ultima modifica di Sascha Wuestefeld il lunedì 01 giugno 2009, 23:37, modificato 1 volta in totale.
  • Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:but now the MadSonja-girls are talking about Make-Up and Fashion and the characters became very flat.
    -_- :cazz:
    Sascha Wuestefeld ha scritto:And Agent DoubleDuck? Isn't this from Fausto? It's one of my favorites in the current Topolinos and we have it here in Germany too.
    [...]
    Just checked it. The first episode of Agent DoubleDuck is from Fausto, right?
    Yes, the first series of DoubleDuck was written by Fausto and Marco Bosco, and Fausto has also written "DoubleDuck - Prima della Prima" (set in Milano).
  • Uhm.
    Ho letto la polemica nei giorni scorsi e ho trovato alcune cose stonate. Innanzitutto se è vero, come sostiene Sascha, che la Disney ha mandato in edicola i primi sei albi di Mad Sonja solo per motivi contrattuali, già sapendo che il sesto sarebbe stato l'ultimo, mi pare abbia mancato di rispetto a un bel po' di persone. Gli autori in primis, poi i lettori che sono stati indotti ad acquistare i primi numeri di una serie che era stata pianificata come tronca, e in terzo luogo a sé stessa, visto che è passata come una casa editrice sleale e intellettualmente poco onesta. Non si fa così, neanche in casi limite come può essere il periodo di congiuntura economica, e i soliti altri discorsi.

Poi vabbé quanto alla "robetta", nessuno dice che Pk sia robetta. Pk qui dentro è alla base di molte cose, ma è anche un fumetto di tredici anni fa, che ne è durato sei e che non è stato portato a termine visto che sette anni fa è stato letteralmente distrutto per onorare una politica editoriale imbecille e delirante che ha condotto ad una morte ingloriosa non solo lui ma anche tutto il codazzo di testate che gli sono succedute. Codazzo in cui Mad Sonja rientra a pieno titolo insieme a tutto ciò che di spillato è stato proposto dalla Disney in questi sette anni.
    Quanto alla cosa del centesimo numero c'è poco da vantarsi, se Pk ci è arrivato col frittole e Witch...pure.
  • Torna a “Fumetto Disney”