[N. EAD] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Dopo due generazioni di capolavori perlopiù ignorati dal grande pubblico la rivoluzione del sistema di controllo e un occhio di riguardo per i non giocatori riportano Nintendo sulla cresta dell'onda.
  • Dunque, non sono molto informato in merito (anche perchè pensavo di raccogliere una buona dose di info al momento di aprire questo thread) cmq per adesso ho sentito che dovrebbe uscire da noi entro giugno di sicuro.
    Immagino che adesso dovremo rimboccarci le maniche e cominciare ad arredare il thread...
  • La data di uscita non è ufficiale, non si sa nulla...

La Nintendo ha detto secondo quarto del 2006, ma nulla di più preciso, sia per il Giappone che per l'Amerca, che per l'Europa.
    Attendiamo ansiosi.
  • Nintendo ha dichiarato "non prima della chiusura dell'anno fiscale in Giappone (31 Marzo)"... e parliamo sempre della versione jap

e di solito tra la versione jap e quella pal passano diversi mesi... :cry:
  • SpikeTV: So let's talk about Zelda btw.

Reggie: Sure.

SpikeTV: Zelda: Twilight Princess. Talk about taking some names. So let's take that name Zelda. What's up with that, when's it coming out?

Reggie: It's coming out this fall, it's coming out on Gamecube. There's been a lot of
    speculation, people think we're holding it back or that' it's gonna be launched
    just on Revolution. I'm telling you people, it's not true. It's gonna be on Gamecube,
    it's gonna come out in the fall.

SpikeTV: Is it gonna be on Gamecube AND Revolution?

Reggie: It's gonna be on Gamcube. The thing about Revolution is that it will take a
    Gamecube standard disc. So while it is going to be a title for Gamecube, Twilight
    Princess, you will be able to play it on Revolution.

SpikeTV: So what will there be, will there be an add-on. Will we have a sword fight on
    Revolution or anything?

Reggie: You know, it's a great idea. We should talk to Miyamoto about it but, you know, right now the focus is really getting it out on Gamecube.

Bene. Zelda in uscita in autunno e sviluppato esclusivamente concentrandosi sulla versione GameCube. Speravo in un uscita che mi permettesse di giocare a TP quest'estate, ma la notizia della concentrazione su GC mi tranquillizza. E un ulteriore ritardo mi fa sospettare che continuino a lavorare per innalzare la qualità...
    Però, se si dessero una mossa...
  • Stica, va bene così. Me lo potrò gustare sotto l'albero come nel lontano '99, quando spacchettai Ocarina e per me la leggenda iniziò...
  • Bè, autunno è ovviamente la data Jappo (o forse USA dato che è Reggie che parla?) e ti volevo elencare un po' di date di pubblicazione degli ultimi grandi capitoli Zeldiani per ipotizzare i tempi di adattamento italiani

OCARINA OF TIME
    Giappone - Novembre 1998
    USA - Novembre 1998
    Europa - Dicembre 1998

MAJORA'S MASK
    Giappone - Giugno 2000
    USA - Ottobre 2000
    Europa - Novembre 2000

THE WIND WAKER
    Giappone -Dicembre 2002
    USA - Marzo 2003
    Europa - Maggio 2003

Bene, le prime due date (OoT e MM) sarebbero piuttosoto ottimiste, vedendo la luce ad un solo mese di distanza...
    Ma Wind Waker è stato finora l'unico titolo ad essere anche stato tradotto (e quasi di sicuro TP lo sarà) e quindi mi duole presumere che la distanza di tempo con il quale lo vedremo nel nostro belpaese sarà quella...
    Io ipotizzo una datazione simile a quella di Wind Waker:
    Giappone - Ottobre 2006
    USA - Dicembre 2006
    Europa - Febbraio 2006
  • Sei bannato.
  • The following article deals with a very serious subject.

The alleged Twilight Princess delay.

The usual lightheartedness that the A.S.S.A offers will be put aside today in order to discuss the current and future implications of this matter. Those of you who cannot bring yourself to talk about this in a mature and upright manner should not read the following article. As this article deals with mature subject manner, reader discretion is advised. For the rest of you, feel free to continue inside and explore the true depths of this topic.

Just kidding.

Honestly, did you think I would really pass up an opportunity like this to poke some fun at the whole TP delay issue? With that, I welcome you to another edition of A Somewhat Serious Article. In this edition I will be talking about THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS DELAY.

As many of you know it’s that time of the year again. The time where birds sing, the snow melts, and rumors pop out of ground like gophers at a picnic. It’s that time of the year where very little bit of Zelda news is pounced upon like the ravenous fans we are.

This “dry period” before games is common and its understandable why many of us would be anxious if not irritated at the thought of a delay. Reports that TP was postponed till November, then withdrawn. TP is coming out for the Revolution, or wait its only suppose to have Revolution capabilities. No it doesn’t, yes it does. And on and on it goes in a debate that will continue until Nintendo decides to stop laughing at us, and give us a date.

Now the delay of games are nothing new. Companies do it all the time, and usually fans accept this. But Nintendo must learn that this comes at a price. For each delay, the fans expectations become higher and higher. Delay the game long enough and no matter what the game is like, it will not satisfy the fans.

But how do you know if you’ve reached that point? Simple. I have compiled a list of how my expectations of TP will increase with each coming delay. You simply need to compare yours to mine.

All delays are measured from April 2006, since that’s the current expected release date.

NOVEMBER 2006 – Delay: 7 Months

With the announcement at E3 that Twilight Princess would be pushed to November for the Revolution, it would be a long summer to wait through. Despite ever growing uneasiness and initial outrage, the community would patiently wait to see how the game would look on the Revolution.

Expectations: At this point, I only expect that TP will look great and play great on the Revolution. I also fully expect to have a sword attachment for the controller.

JUNE 2007 – Delay: 14 Months

Though Twilight Princess didn’t become a launch title for the Revolution the console became an initial success, out selling the Xbox 360 and forcing Sony to declare bankruptcy. However all that fell on deaf ears as Zelda fans began turning to other games, tired of waiting for TP.

Expectations: Twilight Princess at this point is going the way of Starcraft: Ghost, which would have been in development for 6 years at this point. TP better have over 400 hours of gameplay otherwise it will just be a waste of my time.

DECEMBER 2010 – Delay: 4 Years and 8 Months

Pikmin 5 and Mario Party XX, become the best sellers of this month. Nintendo buys out Microsoft in celebration of their success. Profits for 2010 also allow Nintendo to purchase ownership of half of Washington.

Expectations: As one of the few remaining fans at this point, Nintendo should not only GIVE me the game, but also erect a freaking statue of me on their campus.

I’m serious. It should have me holding the Master Sword, and it should be carved out of DIAMOND.

AUGUST 2025 – Delay: 19 Years and 4 Months

Nintendo introduces the new Nintendo: Extermination, next generation console. Ads that the new console will exterminate the competition brings much laughter as no competition exists at this point. Nintendo also becomes recognized as a world power by the UN.

Expectations: The new Extermination guarantees I can actually “Live the Legend”, then I better *Navi* well be able to “Live the Legend”

If I can’t be physically transported into the game where that bat is able to eat me, then Nintendo has failed like no company has failed before.

JANUARY 2060 – Delay 53 Years and 9 Months

Twilight Princess is delayed for the record breaking 200th time. Existing fans that were around when the game was announced continue to be shocked and dismayed. This year the Adventure of Tingle 8 comes out to the delight of children everywhere.

Expectations: Nothing much can be said that this picture doesn’t show:

At that point if Twilight Princess doesn’t immediately convey me to the seventh dimension in a sports car with people I don’t know, it’s not worth buying. Period.

SEPTEMBER 2256 - Delay: ∞

Twilight Princess officially gets canceled after polls reveal no one is interested in the game anymore.

Expectations: -

So when E3 rolls around, and the envitable happens, take some time to compare your expectations with mine. While we may certainly not enjoy the delay, hopefully it will be for the best. However if we get to the point where the sun would explode well…

Let’s just hope we don’t get to that point.

But just remember to keep your cool. And before any of you do decide to take this article too seriously, please remember that these are only my expectations, and that this is only A Somewhat Serious Article.
  • lol, però uffa potevi tradurlo, no?
  • In un'intervista, il responsabile delle public relation di Nintendo USA ha annunciato che Twilight Princess sarà un gioco solo per GameCube. per ora.

Bisogna cercare di capire cosa significa tutto ciò; probabilmente ne verrà fatta una riedizione per Revolution, ma non ne vedrei il motivo dato che il Revo farà girare anche i giochi del Cubo.
    Forse vogliono farci spillare più soldi, e giocando sul Revo la versione uscita per GameCube non sarà possibile roteare il telecomando come una Master Sword.
    Stratagemma per farci comprare 2 versioni?
    Spero di no.
  • HM-Fusion- Firstly, Anouma-San thank you for talking to us today.
    Eiji Anouma- You are very welcome.

HM- We'd like to start if we may, by asking about the delay to Zelda: Twilight Princess. Is there anything you would like to say to the millions of fans waiting for this worldwide?
    EA- Firstly I feel I must thank everyone for their patience but we are striving to make [Twilight Princess] the best game it can be. It is our wish to make it a better game than Ocarina of Time.

HM- What changes are you making that require a year of extra production?
    EA- I cannot be too specific with game details, after all that would spoil the surprise of playing! But we are adding some extra elements that will excite gamers.

HM- Like Revolution controller support?
    EA- We will be utilising the Revolution hardware although not in a way many will expect.

HM- I'd love a version of Ocarina's fishing game using the controller.
    EA- That would be a fun game wouldn't it.

HM- Reports have suggested that Twilight Princess will take over 100 hours to complete is this accurate?
    EA- It will of course depend on the individual player but we estimate most will like to explore the world thoroughly, therefore 100 hours would seem correct.

HM- Are there more dungeons in this game?
    EA- We have more than any previous Zelda game
    , myself and Mr Miyamoto are working hard on creating some unique and surprising dungeons to play through.

HM- Those seen at E3 seemed to be based on animals rather than wind, earth, fire elements etc. are you using animals to inspire the design of the dungeons?
    EA- We felt that many elements of the previous games had been getting quite tired, and we were getting quite stuck designing fun puzzles that hadn't been seen before. Mr Miyamoto suggested we take a different approach this time and we decided upon animal themes. I think it creates a fresh experience for both the players and us as designers.

HM- Will we see a return of Jabu-Jabu? Or another dungeon based inside a creature?
    EA- I cannot say at this time.

HM- Speaking of returning characters, will we see Tingle, Saria or Navi returning?
    EA- We have many characters, some old and some new but I cannot say which ones you will see. Some may return but have a different appearance

HM- How about the Zoras?
    EA- Would it be a Zelda game without the Zoras? We will have to see.

HM- What elements of Twilight Princess are you most pleased with?
    EA- I am happy to say that my puzzles have brought me the most pleasure! But seriously, I am very happy with all of the game, we have tried to create a fresh experience so that even players who have grown up with this series can say 'I haven't seen that before!' but at the same time giving them some familiar elements as well.

HM- Has the mature look helped or hindered the design process?
    EA- It has been a challenge! We have had to change the way Link walks and interacts with the world so that he fits in a more realistic looking environment and there are many elements that appeared in Wind Waker that would look out of place in this world. So in that sense it has been hard, but I think we have accomplished our targets.

HM- Were you saddened by the reaction to Wind Waker's graphical style?
    EA- It is hard not to be, I am sad that some of our biggest fans were upset by the cartoon look. I felt it allowed us to show Link's world in a more expressive way but if players prefer a realistic game then it is up to us to rise to the challenge and produce one.

HM- Will we see any bonus features included with Twilight Princess, such as making ofs or unlockable artwork?
    EA- We have planned to include some extras for dedicated players to unlock

HM- Will they be on a bonus disc as with Wind Waker?
    EA- With the size of the game it may have to!
    We are currently considering adding a second disc as a bonus but this has yet to be finalised. I think Mr Iwata is keen for this to happen but we shall see.
  • Altra intervista a Eiji Aounuma, fatta dal sito "The Hylia".
    Il fatto che sia comparsa così vicina al 1o d'Aprile mi fa prendere il tutto con il beneficio del dubbio, ma non si sa mai...

TSA: I would first like to thank you very much for finally speaking to myself and addressing the many issues of Zelda that fans are dying to know about.
    Eiji Aonuma: It is my pleasure.

TSA: To start off, this question is on the top of everyone's mind right now, not just Zelda fans. What's the deal with the Revolution and Twilight Princess? Why are magazines reporting they will work together, and why did Mr. Miyamoto comment on it so casually?
    EA: For awhile now, we had been considering the possibility that Twilight Princess would be better suited for the upcoming Nintendo system codenamed Revolution. As Mr. Iwata has stated, Revolution is not about horsepower, but about innovation. The original concept of the Revolution was to take a GameCube and give it a new level of interactivity. Thus, it makes it very easy to convert a GameCube title into a Revolution title since the two systems are so compatible. It was about the time of E3 last year that we began to seriously consider pushing Twilight Princess as a flagship title for Revolution. However, because of the nature of Revolution, Twilight Princess is still essentially both a GameCube and Revolution title. The game will be released closer to the Revolution launch, making it essentially a launch title as Mr. Fils-Aime said last month. It will also use the Revolution's controller, as Mr. Miyamoto said this month. However, it will still be playable on GameCube with the GameCube controller.

TSA: So the decision to delay Twilight Princess last year was to allow more time to implement this Revolution functionality?
    EA: Well, not really. The decision to finally go ahead with that plan was made around the time of the D.I.C.E. summit. With the original delay, we wanted to push back the game because we were having major trouble with the wolf mechanics. Many of my team members raised concerns with how unnatural the wolf moved. You may have read in the official Nintendo publication of the US this month how my assistant director, Makoto Miyanaga, was concerned initially with the wolf gameplay segments. However, I assure you they are quite spectacular now, and you will personally get to see for yourself at E3.

TSA: Alright, so what about Ganondorf and Princess Zelda? Can you elaborate on their roles in Twilight Princess?
    EA: Well, we've revealed both are in the game, obviously. However, Ganondorf's role is much more active in this game. He's always been a secondary character until the end of most Zelda games. This time, Link and Ganondorf interact several times during the course of the game, and we get to learn more about the origins of Ganondorf. Fans will finally understand why he is so driven to obtain the Triforce and conquer Hyrule. As for Princess Zelda, well, she has a very special role in Twilight Princess. The character Midna is tied to Princess Zelda in a unique way. I prefer not to elaborate at this time, but just know there is a connection about them.

TSA: Will we finally see romance between Link and Zelda? You've speculated it was possible.
    EA: This question is very popular, isn't it? [laughs] Link and Zelda do share a relationship in this game. Whether or not the two end up together is another issue altogether.

TSA: Do you mean that perhaps one of them won't make it through the game?
    EA: No comment.

TSA: How about the Revolution controller, can you elaborate on how it will work with Twilight Princess?
    EA: You can control the sword and shield with the unique setup of the Revolution controller, allowing the player to experience combat in Zelda like never before. When you play the game on GameCube, the fighting mechanics are based in a third-person perspective. However, on the Revolution, the battles shift into a first person mode, which allows the player to really feel like they are dueling a foe rather than playing a game. You should see some of the boss battles in this mode. Of course, you can use the controller to aim your bow, your hookshot or your boomerang, as well as some other items. The amount of force you use while handling the controller will also determine how far or fast your items go. There are also some puzzles specially developed on the Revolution version that will require the input from the Revolution's controller. These puzzles will be solved a different way on the GameCube.

TSA: Why have you guys been so quiet about Twilight Princess since the delay announcement? No new screens or trailers have surfaced in months.
    EA: The element of surprise! Truthfully, though, we felt we were giving out too much content. The reaction back at the original unveiling of the game was amazing, it was a shame I was not present to witness it. At last year's E3, I was really happy with the turn out for the Twilight Princess booth. However, after we returned to Japan, Miyamoto and I sat down and discussed if it may be good to keep Twilight Princess under wraps until the release. He indicated that he liked what Hideo Kojima did with Metal Gear Solid 2, giving out a spectacular trailer and then going under wraps until the game's release. Player's were rewarded with a genuinely surprising experience. Although we don't think it is necessary to rely on just this alone to make Twilight Princess better, we are doing everything possible to make the experience the best possible for fans. However, that's only part of the reason. Fans have been speculating now what bonus features we would be creating for Twilight Princess. As it turns out, not only can you play Twilight Princess on Revolution, when you put the game into the Revolution system, you have the option of an "enhanced" mode of the game. What do I mean by that? We will be revealing that at E3, along with our other projects.

TSA: Other projects? You mean other Zelda projects, like Phantom Hourglass?
    EA: Yes, Phantom Hourglass will be playable at E3.

TSA: And will other Zelda games be present at E3?
    EA: You'll have to wait and see.

TSA: Maybe if I ask you three times, you'll have to answer.
    EA: [laughs]

TSA: Alright, so while we're on the subject of other Zelda games, what do you think about the aspect of an online Zelda game?
    EA: We've actually considered this in recent months in light of the Nintendo DS WiFi success around the globe. The problem was how we should bring Zelda online. The obvious answer to us was a Four Swords title. Unfortunately, we've ended that relationship with Capcom and there are no more Four Sword titles planned for the future. We also felt fans may be tired of the concept, seeing as three games in the past few years have utilized the Four Swords' style of gameplay. So we went back to the drawing board. One idea was a game featuring the four Tingle brothers. We released a screenshot to the press, and the reaction was not very good. I've also been told repeatedly that Tingle is not popular in North America and Europe. So that idea was scratched in favor of Phantom Hourglass, although some of the elements from Tingle RPG made it in, like using the bottom touch screen for combat situations. We're still considering an online Zelda, either for DS or Revolution, but I can't speak anymore about it at this time.

TSA: Will Phantom Hourglass have WiFi capability?
    EA: You'll have to wait until E3 to see.

TSA: What Zelda characters are making a come back in Super Smash Brothers Revolution?
    EA: Perhaps I can give out a few? Well, I think most fans expect Zelda, Ganon and Link to return. There will be more characters. All of them will be from Twilight Princess, though. So unfortunately, I can't reveal anything other than that.

TSA: Can you reveal anything about Twilight Princess' or Phantom Hourglass' story?
    EA: You asked that even after my remarks on keeping things a surprise?

TSA: Of course! Zelda fans would be extremely upset if I didn't at least try.
    EA: Very well. As you know, Twilight Princess takes place between Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker. I've heard that many fans assume the introduction of The Wind Waker is what will happen in Twilight Princess. While we understand fans have a certain expectation for how the game should end, The Wind Waker's introduction did state it was one of the many legends in Hyrule. So, Twilight Princess' story is not foretold in The Wind Waker, although I promise the ending will tie into it. As for Phantom Hourglass - as you may have guessed, it is a sequel to The Wind Waker. That?s all I can reveal at this time.

TSA: Speaking of chronology?
    EA: Somehow I knew this topic was coming up!

TSA: Yes, it must be asked. Again. Your remarks, as well as remarks of Mr. Miyamoto, have left fans in the dark about the timeline. We don't even know if there is just one! So let's start there. How many timelines are there?
    EA: Just one. I noticed how many people took my remarks to mean there were two timelines. Well, technically there are two, but nothing really happens in the second timeline except part of Link's adventure in Ocarina of Time. Other than that, the other games are in their own timeline.

TSA: Care to reveal any specifics about the order? Mainly, where does Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, A Link to the Past and the two NES Zelda go in relation to each other?
    EA: I would like to say that part of the reason we do not reveal the entire timeline is because it would force us into creating certain games to cater to the storylines. Mr. Miyamoto has made it clear he never wants to be constrained by such a restriction. I feel we can always work around it. That being said, I think I can reveal this much; Ocarina of Time is the first of those games you mentioned. Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker take places many years after Ocarina of Time. A Link to the Past and the NES games take place long after The Wind Waker. I hope that helps!

TSA: Yes, that was extremely helpful! What about the Four Swords games? Many fans do not believe it is even part of the timeline. You said the original Four Swords was the "oldest" tale, but not many understood what that really meant.
    EA: Obviously Four Swords Adventures takes place before A Link to the Past; we designed that game to be a prequel to that game. Four Swords has to come before that, and The Minish Cap before them all. So that should give you some clues as to where the games come.

TSA: So, moving onto our next topic. What are your personal thoughts on a Zelda film?
    EA: I remember seeing the Super Mario Bros film. I thought it was very strange to see Mario and Luigi and the Mushroom Kingdom in real life. It was not quite what I imagined, but I can understand Hollywood's take on it. Still, Mr. Miyamoto was not happy with the reaction to the film. He is really against anymore film adaptations of our video games. Pokemon is a different story because the the films are based on the shows more than the games. I am not sure if a Zelda film would be appropriate, but many fans write into us saying because Lord of the Rings did so well, we should make a Zelda film. However, an animated project may not be out of the question.

TSA: What about the manga? They're more story-oriented and seem appropriate to adapt.
    EA: I'm very good friends with the two women who are responsible for the Zelda manga. The manga are their personal takes on the video games, although they try to remain faithful to the source material. They have proposed an animated feature film based on their works once before, but there were some issues with the manga conflicting with the source material. We are opening our own animation studio, as you may have heard, and one of the tentative projects slated is a Zelda anime. Whether or not this ever becomes a reality is still yet to be seen. Only time will tell.

TSA: Alright, there are two more areas I'd like to hit on before we end this call. The first deals with the fans and the Zelda community. What are your thoughts on the numerous fan websites and fan creations on the internet?
    EA: It's really amazing what the fans have created over the years. Some of the websites out there are really comprehensive. I've also seen many beautiful works of art from several Zelda fans, which really shows we here at Nintendo are doing our job to inspire fans and make compelling products. I know Mr. Kondo frequently visits sites that contain fan compositions and remixes of his work. He loves to hear what fans want, and in fact, some of the fan works out there have inspired his upcoming work in Twilight Princess. He's really loyal to his fan base and fans of his work. Overall, it is great that fans love the Zelda series so much. There are, of course, some projects which we question, such as fan games, because they are essentially the type of products we make, but it is still great to see what concepts are thrown out there.

TSA: Final question. Where do you see the Zelda series going? What would you like to do with the series that hasn't been done already?
    EA: One thing I would like to do, which hopefully will make it into the next Zelda game, is to include voice work for some of the characters. I know that fans may have a hard time adjusting to such a concept, but I personally think it is a good thing to try out. Of course, Link will probably remain silent . The other thing I would like to do with future installments is to take the series away from the Link versus Ganon concept, or just the whole concept of the Triforce. We promised Twilight Princess would be the last normal Zelda game. We not only want to expand its gameplay to utilize unique devices like the Revolution controller and the DS stylus, but to also expand the concept beyond what fans have come accustom to. We hope at E3 we may be ready to show off a glimpse of that future. Or maybe we'll have to hold onto it for another day.

TSA: Thank you very much for your time Mr. Aonuma! And a big thank you from the Zelda community.
    EA: It was very nice to finally speak with you. Hopefully we meet face to face at E3!
  • Gradirei non fosse un pesce d'aprile, dal momento che finalmente sappiamo come funziona la timeline di Zelda.
  • Bè, anche a me la questione continuity attira un granchè, e questa dichiarazione (se vera) è come la manna dal cielo, dato che conferma tutta la timeline da me ipotizzata, inclusi Twilight Princess e Phantom Hourglass.
    Il fatto che in Twilight Princess Ganondorf avrà un ruolo più massiccio mi intriga, soprattutto per l'indagine nel suo passato e nelle motivazioni per le quali vuole la Triforza.
    Il "rapporto" tra Link e Zelda mi spaventa, temo in una possibile love story, anche se quasi di sicuro sarà più una collaborazione simile al finale di Wind Waker.
    E anche il fatto che uno dei 2 potrebbe non arrivare a fine gioco si lega ad una voce che si era già sparsa per la Rete, dato che comunque, visto il ruolo che TP ha nella timeline, questo dovrà essere un gioco più cupo degli altri.
    Tra l'altro l'annuncio che all'E3 sapremo con certezza come si giocherà TP sul Revolution, così saprò se dovrò attendere o se potrò giocarmelo subito sul Cubo: sinceramente la possibilità di giocare con la visuale di link in soggettiva non mi attira affatto, anzi, mi fa passare l'entusiasmo per la serie.
    Per quello che riguarda gli Zelda del futuro: I personaggi parlanti sono una buona innovazione, dato che comunque Link se ne rimarrà zitto.
    Però quel
    I would like to do with future installments is to take the series away from the Link versus Ganon concept, or just the whole concept of the Triforce. We promised Twilight Princess would be the last normal Zelda game
    mi spaventa alquanto. A me la struttura Link/Zelda/Ganon/Triforza è sempre piaciuta... Speriamo che nel cercare l'originalità non rovinino tutto...
    Ma sono fiducioso in Mamma Nintendo!

Sempre che questa intervista sia vera, in caso contrario nel giro di un paio di giorni dovremmo scoprire la bufala!
  • DeborohWalker ha scritto:sinceramente la possibilità di giocare con la visuale di link in soggettiva non mi attira affatto, anzi, mi fa passare l'entusiasmo per la serie.
    Che gnagno. Sono i primissimi accenni di realtà virtuale, mica cotica :omg:
  • Immagine
  • Magari anche sì. Tuttavia non mi sembra che ci sia nulla di troppo pescioso...
  • No? A me sembra un'intervista a misura di fan, il fatto che si parli di continuity, dell'uso del controller esattamente come i fan potevano ipotizzarlo e di film è fin troppo sospetto, per non parlare delle pseudo-rivelazioni sul ruolo di Ganondorf e Zelda e gli accenni a relazioni tra Link e Zelda... un'intervista simile mi sarebbe sembrata sospetta anche alla fine di Novembre, figurati alla vigilia del primo Aprile... i casi sono due, o è un fake (probabilissimo) o il sito ha una pessima tempistica...

EDIT: comunque sono molto curioso di vedere cosa s'inventeranno i vari siti per il pesce :asd:
  • Grrodon ha scritto: Che gnagno. Sono i primissimi accenni di realtà virtuale, mica cotica :omg:
    Sì, ma proprio non sopporto i giochi in soggettiva.
    Magari quando arriverà la realtà virtuale il sottoscritto uscirà dall'universo dei videogiochi, e tornerà a giocarsi Donkey Kong Country sul SNES.
  • Torna a “Wii”